So many adults hide how they really feel...
- Do you feel angry or anxious, more often than you would like?
- Do you feel like you are a bit disconnected from life - just going through the motions?
- Do you find it hard to be fully present and concentrate, without being distracted by a million thoughts in your head, or brain fog?
- Can you remember the last time you had a really lovely, relaxed and connected time with someone else at home or work?
- Do you wish you had more ease, peace, contentedness... and even fun in your life?
If the answer to ANY of the above is 'yes' then maybe it is time to consider becoming a more GROUNDED GrownUp®?
It sounds so wonderful to be a GROUNDED GrownUp...
and it is!
Wouldn't it be great if it was easy?!
Just take a breath, blow a bubble, make a wish and things would be different...
Becoming more grounded, feeling better, having sweeter relationships, and generally enjoying life more, is totally possible for anyone. And from all my years of experience supporting people in this journey, the only real way to get there - is through understanding, gentle focus and a new kind of 'work'. All our feelings - and the behaviours that go with them are driven by our nervous system (NS). That's why, in GROUNDED GrownUps® we prioritize working with our NS, and the rest changes naturally.
There are many tools to help you, but one thing I know, from years of experience, this journey needs to be done safely.
No overwhelm. No quick fixes. No hype or crash and burn... just safe, steady, significant progress in the direction of LIVING LIFE more fully and with ease.
This is the GROUNDED GrownUps® way.
"I never realised how ungrounded I was until I joined this safe space. Numerous medical operations and 2 major bereavements, have all had a big impact on me and my nervous system. I am so grateful for this community, the learning and tools - and how I'm starting to feel safe in my present life…."
I love working with people who have had enough of being ungrounded and the impact it is having on them - and those around them.
Following the response to my book and TEDx talk, I created GROUNDED GrownUps® to provide support, a clear framework, tools and coaching that actually make a difference.
If you are ready to really start to change things then I can't wait to welcome you, get to know you and guide you on your journey within the GROUNDED GrownUps® community.
CLAIRE WILSON: TEDx Speaker, Author of GROUNDED~Discovering the Missing Piece in the Puzzle of Children's Behaviour, Trauma Therapist, Teacher
Is it time for you to change?
GROUNDED GrownUps® Coaching is for you if you are ready to...
- learn how to understand and then work with your body in new, life-giving ways
- become empowered in knowing how you can bring out the best in you in any situation
- develop your own bespoke toolkit for handling any stressful situation - at home or work, on your own or with others
- start to deal with the long term effects on your mental & physical health of being in an ungrounded body
- start to enjoy wonderful shifts in your relationships, especially with children you live or work with
Read Rebecca's Story...
GROUNDED GrownUps® membership includes...
- Monthly online workshop (a monthly highlight for many members!)
- Over 60 additions to your grounding tool-kit
- Your personal online resource base for learning and reflection for your body and mind
- A truly safe and supportive community - a place to belong and be understood - if you'd like that
- Trauma-safe Coaching from Claire - that is incredible value when you think of the cost of working 1:1 with a therapist
A great workshop! Thankyou Claire - and everyone else too! Loved connecting with everyone tonight and seeing how much we are all learning and growing. Such a supportive community I am SO grateful for this safe space xx
I love these monthly meetings. I like that I can show up and feel I am in a safe space no matter where I am at in terms of my nervous system. I know I will leave feeling more connected with myself and others; more grounded and supported; and inspired for the next month of my journey. Thank you All.
I don't think I fully appreciate the impact of our group until the next day. Today I feel the positivity from everyone and calmer in general.
Thank you team xxx :)
GROUNDED GrownUps® will be a great fit for you if...
- you find getting more grounded easier said than done
- you have reasons why this is important for you to do
- you are ready to develop a deeper understanding of yourself
- want to learn, grow and change with others cheering you on
GROUNDED GrownUps® will NOT be a fit for you at all if...
- you already know lots about nervous systems
- you only want to learn more to help people you work with
- you are already a long way down the road to groundedness
- you are looking for a super-quick fix
Everyone knows how important
co-regulation is for children...
but it implies that adults are able to provide this. There are many reasons why this can be hard. When we focus on our nervous system, with the support of a safe small group and expert trauma-recovery-focused coaching, things can change beautifully. Whether this is a new idea or you have tried before in the past, GROUNDED GrownUps® is a unique, exclusive coaching program for grownups who are ready to finally make their way to calm.
Got a Question?
Check out our FAQs...
I am not a Parent - is it still for me?
I've been in groups before where I've felt really stupid - will this be like that too?
I'm scared of online meetings... is this a problem?
Do I need to have read 'GROUNDED - Discovering the Missing Piece in the Puzzle of Children's Behaviour' before I join?
I so want and need this, but my life is pretty maxed out. Is this a big time commitment?
I'm already having counselling - should I do this too?
Can my partner and I both join?
Talk to Claire
The next step is a 1:1 zoom chat to make sure we are a great fit for you. If you are ready for that, or still just have questions, then let's connect. I'd love to hear from you and together let's see if the GROUNDED GrownUps® Coaching membership is a good fit for you. You can message me via my website or my FB page.