It sounds so wonderful to be a GROUNDED GrownUp...
and it is!
Wouldn't it be great if it was easy?
Just making a wish and things would be different.
From all my years of experience as a trauma therapist supporting people in bringing the changes their nervous system needs to help them be more grounded... the only real way I know to get there - is through intention, focus and a new kind of 'work'.
Yes there are many tools to help you, but this journey needs to be done safely.
No overwhelm. No quick fixes... just steady progress in the direction of LIVING LIFE with ease.
I love supporting people who have had enough of being ungrounded and the impact it is having on them - and those around them.
If you are ready to really start to change things then I can't wait to welcome you and guide you on your journey within the GROUNDED GrownUps® membership.
CLAIRE WILSON: TEDx Speaker, Author of GROUNDED~Discovering the Missing Piece in the Puzzle of Children's Behaviour, Therapist, Teacher
Is it time for you to change?
GROUNDED GrownUps® Membership is for you if you are ready to...
- learn how to work with your body and increase your experience of calm
- become empowered in knowing how you can bring the best you in any situation
- develop your own bespoke toolkit for handling any stressful situation - at home or work, on your own or with others
- start to deal with the long term effects on your health of being in an ungrounded body
- work on you and see the dramatic shifts in your relationships, especially with children
Journey with insightful support...
- Monthly online body workshop with Claire & other experts
- Weekly additions to your grounding tool-kit
- Your personal online resource base for your body and mind
- Be part of a supportive community actively prioritising their journey to GROUNDED GrownUp® too.
"I'm definitely on a journey - but one that I'm also enjoying! In the past I've known that I wanted to feel calmer but not really known how I was going to get there. I'm so grateful for GROUNDED GrownUps® - it's my SatNav!"